Follow the following steps to register for classes.
1) Submit your major declaration here. You can also declare a minor on the same page. If you are unsure of what your major should be, or if you should declare a minor, please contact one of the following advisors:
Undecided Students – Ms. Baily email@example.com (last names A-H) or Ms. Brooks
firstname.lastname@example.org (last names I-Z)
College of Arts and Letters – Dr. Kistenberg email@example.com
Metropolitan College of Professional Studies –
Department of Business Administration and Economics – Dr. Blue firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Health and Human Performance – Dr. Lindsey (email@example.com)
College of STEM – Dr. Kern firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Social Work BSW students – Dr. Crocker-Billingsley email@example.com
2) Placement exams: These exams will be used by your advisor to place you in the correct courses.
- Math Placement Exam: This exam will determine which math class is right for you. This exam is Mandatory for all incoming students to the university unless you are transferring in math credit or are bringing in AP or IB credit.
- Chemistry Placement Exam: This exam is required for students who are interested in majoring in Biology, Chemistry, or Computer Engineering. Again, if you are transferring in chemistry credit from another school or have AP or IB credit, you may not need this exam.
- Foreign Language Placement Exams: These exams are for those who have some proficiency in either French or Spanish and desire to place out of one or both required courses. If you would like an assessment for a language other than French or Spanish, please contact your advisor. They will help you contact the correct people.
Please note that these exams require time for grading. Scores can take up to two (2) business days to be processed and available to your advisor. (NOTE: Please take them in advance of making your schedule.)
3) Once you have declared your major (if applicable) and taken your placement exams, you are ready to contact your advisor to make your schedule. Please contact the advisor listed above.