Welcome to Johnson C. Smith University information page for the Office of Financial Aid.
FAFSA Checklist & Tips
Before completing your FAFSA, review the following:
- You must have a Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID in order to complete the FAFSA. Click here to get your FSA ID
- Johnson C. Smith University’s Title IV School Code is 002936.
- Income information must be submitted on the application, including parents for Dependent students.
- You must report your 2018 income and earnings on the 2020-2021 FAFSA.
Once you complete the FAFSA you will receive notification from the financial aid office based on the information provided on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) .
To access your financial aid information through your student portal, click on the link below:
Online Financial Aid Tools
- Check the status of your financial aid award
- View a list of documents we have received from you and a list of documents that are still pending
- Download documents that are required from you
- View the financial aid awarded to you.
You may also access your financial aid information through our Online Financial Aid System, Financial Aid Portal.
In order to access, Financial Aid Portal you will need your Financial Aid Portal Web ID which can be found on your Award Notice and/or Missing Information Letter. The Web ID is not the same as your JCSU Student ID. If you did not receive a Web ID or it needs to be reset, please email the Office of Student Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will forward the information to you.