Welcome to Johnson C. Smith University information page for the Office of Financial Aid.
FAFSA Checklist & Tips
Before completing your FAFSA, review the following:
- Make sure to record your FSA ID and keep it handy.
- Johnson C. Smith University’s Title IV School Code is 002936.
- Income information must be submitted on the application, including parents for Dependent students.
You must have a Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID in order to complete the FAFSA.
Click here to get your FSA ID
Once you complete the FAFSA you should receive an award notice based on the information provided on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) .
The award reflects grants, loans, scholarships and work aid that you are eligible to receive. Every effort has been made to provide you with the most comprehensive award of financial assistance available.
If you have already submitted your FAFSA you are now ready to access to our Online Financial Aid System, NetPartner. Using this system will allow you to:
- Check the status of your financial aid award
- View a list of documents we have received from you and a list of documents that are still pending
- View the financial aid awarded to you.
To access additional online Financial Aid Tools including documents and scholarship information, click on the link below:
Online Financial Aid Tools