Welcome to Johnson C. Smith University information page for the Office of Financial Aid.
FAFSA Checklist & Tips
Before completing your FAFSA, review the following:
- Make sure to record your FSA ID and keep it handy.
- Johnson C. Smith University’s Title IV School Code is 002936.
- Income information must be submitted on the application, including parents for Dependent students.
- Since financial aid is limited, don’t wait until the deadline - apply early!
You must have a Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID in order to complete the FAFSA.
Click here to get your FSA ID
The award reflects grants, loans, scholarships and work aid that you are eligible to receive. Every effort has been made to provide you with the most comprehensive award of financial assistance available.
If you have already submitted your FAFSA you are now ready to access to our Online Financial Aid System, NetPartner. Using this system will allow you to:
- Check the status of your financial aid award
- View a list of documents we have received from you and a list of documents that are still pending
- View the financial aid awarded to you.
To access your online Financial Aid Tools click on the below link
Online Financial Aid Tools
Once on the page if you would like to access Netpartner, click on the following link which is located under the “Helpful Links” section: