Welcome to Johnson C. Smith University information page for the Office of Financial Aid.
FAFSA Checklist & Tips
Before completing your FAFSA, review the following:
- You must have a Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID in order to complete the FAFSA. Click here to get your FSA ID
- Johnson C. Smith University’s Title IV School Code is 002936.
- Income information must be submitted on the application, including parents for Dependent students.
- You must report your 2020 income and earnings on the 2022-2023 FAFSA.
Once you complete the FAFSA you will receive notification from the financial aid office based on the information provided on the FAFSA.
To access your financial aid information through your student portal, click here to check the following:
- The status of your financial aid award
- View a list of documents we have received from you and a list of documents still pending
- You can download documents required from you
- View the financial aid awarded to you
You may also access your financial aid information through our Financial Aid Portal(NetPartner).
In order to access the Financial Aid Portal (NetPartner), you will need your Financial Aid Portal (NetPartner) Web ID, which can be found on your Award Notice and/or Missing Information Letter. Please be aware that the Web ID is not the same as your JCSU Student ID. If you did not receive a Web ID or it needs to be reset, please email the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com with your request and we will forward the information to you.