Transients Students

Students who are regularly enrolled in other institutions may be allowed temporary matriculation at JCSU. Transient admission is ordinarily limited to one semester. Transient students must submit an official application for admission and letters of approval from the registrar of the institution in which they are enrolled certifying that they are currently eligible to return to the parent institution, and that they have been granted permission to enroll at JCSU for a specified period of time. The University requires that the letter of approval from the registrar include a list of courses that the student should take while enrolled at JCSU.

NOTE: The University reserves the right to modify these requirements.