HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO ONLINE
What to Know Before You Get Started
Your photo must meet the following criteria’s:
- Photo must be a headshot, from chest high and above.
- Photo must be taken facing forward.
- Photo must be taken with a static background (An example of a static background is a wall in your home which has one solid color, white, off white, etc).
- NO shades, bandannas, hats, durags, etc. in your picture.
- Your face must be easily visible.
If your photo doesn’t comply with all the above, your photo will be declined and you will need to take another photo before your ID can be printed.
Submitting Your Photo Online From Your Computer or Android Phones
- Go to the website: https://my.jcsu.edu/ICS/Support_Services/
- In the IT Essentials Box, Click on the JCSU eAccount icon
- You will be taken to the eAccounts log-in page. Click the “Sign In” button.
Note: You will use your JCSU email address and password to log-in.
- Once signed in, click on the Profile tab.
- On the profile page, click the “Click to submit a new photo” link next to the picture place holder.
6. Upload your image which fits the image criteria and submit your image for approval.
Submitting ID Online From Your iPhones
- Download the Transact eAccounts app from the Apple Store by using the following link:
- Once downloaded, select ‘Johnson C. Smith’ from the list of schools
- Sign in using your JCSU Credentials (this is the username/email address and password used to logged onto the wifi/access your university emails)
- You will then see ALL your accounts (Book Voucher, Bull Bucks, JCSU Flex Dollars and Meal Plans)
- Click on the ‘wheel’ in the upper right corner to ‘Submit ID Photo’
- Click on ‘Submit ID Photo’
- Then click on ‘Get Started’
- Review the ‘Photo Requirements’
- Tap on the image with the cloud and up arrow (You can access your camera to take a photo or access your library and select a photo that meet the requirements)
- Click on ‘OK’ to allow eAccounts to access your camera
- Proceed to take a ‘selfie’ or ‘upload photo from your library’
- Click on ‘Use Photo’
- Your photo will then be submitted for approval
**Once you have completed the Online Photo Submission Process, please send an email to Jenzabar@jcsu.edu with the following information
- In the subject line, type ‘PHOTO DONE’
- In the email body, type:
- Full Name (First Name, Middle Name, Last Name)
- Student ID Number